Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Thursday post!

If it's Thursday, it must be Arcadayn's "Conan" game.

Better connection all around, this time. My video froze a couple of times, but I didn't get booted and my screen didn't go all screwy (see previous post).

We're now escaped slaves, in some unknown (to us) city, teaching our Pictish barbarian the ways of civilization by going through pretty much every crime we know, one by one. So far we've done:

* escaped slaves,

* burglary, and

* mugging.

We might work our way up to murder or a bit of light arson; who knows? The night is still young...

2 comments:

jasons said...

Hey, at least we made progress in our epic Quest for Footwear!

anarchist said...

Hi,

Apologies for the off-topic comment, but I couldn't find a contact email

for you.

I've recently put out an ebook of my writing, called 'The New Death and

others'. It's mostly short stories, with some obvious gamer-interest

material. For example I have a story inspired by OD&D elves, as well as

poems which retell Robert E Howard's King Kull story 'The Mirrors of

Tuzun Thune' and HP Lovecraft's 'Under the Pyramids'.

I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a review on your blog.

If so, please let me know your email, and what file format is easiest

for you, and I'll send you a free copy. You can email me

(news@apolitical.info) or reply to this thread.

You can download samples from the ebook's page on Smashwords:

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/92126

I'll also link to your review from my blog.

Yours,
James.