Monday, August 18, 2008

A painting we will go...

I have to start painting my Caesar fantasy miniatures sooner or later, so I might as well start tonight.

I found my primer last night and primed up the skeletons (scroll down on the link above until you get to the Undead). We'll see how it goes; I've never painted 1/72 plastic figures before.

There are a few painting guides out there, but I'm a bit leery of trying to use Elmer's Glue as a primer...anyway, the regular stuff I use (from the Armory) seemed to stick okay. The problem of course with plastics is that they bend, and when they do, the paint flakes.

And anyway, I'll be using Miracle Dip as a final coat, so that should hold everything together.


I hope.

Pictures tonight when I get something done...

2 comments:

Jeff Rients said...

Excellent! I can't wait to hear how this goes!

Will Douglas said...

You and me both!