Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Time has Come...Almost

I'm nearly there! I've set a date to actually run LotFPWFRPG!

Sunday, 21 November, 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm at The Source. Open to any interested, although I reserve the right to limit attendance should I get too many (i.e., more than I think I can handle).

Remember, it's a new (-ish) system, and I haven't run a game in two and a half years. But I'm going to give it my best shot.

Wanna bone up on the rules? Get the Rules and Magic books, free, in pdf form, from the publisher here.

Need directions? Contact page for The Source.


If I could get some kind of headcount before starting, that would be great. But if people just show up, that'd be good, too. I know Kesher's already looking forward to it -- he gets to PLAY for a change!

3 comments:

kesher said...

You better believe it! Woot!

I wanna play a shapeshifting ninja panda!

Or maybe a were-thunderstorm...

Derek said...

Man ... The one weekend of the month I'm out of town.

Well, good luck and maybe I can make it the next time.

You have an interested, but not available player. :(

Will Douglas said...

Maybe next time, then.

Watch this space for a session report. I'm going to make myself post one even if I have to resort to tricks and/or bribery...