Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bloomin' 'ell, 'e's done it again!

Well, this one page thing seems to have gotten in my blood. I was worried about those villages, you see, in the Barony of Northmarch. I didn't want them to go out into the world without some more attention, so I hacked Chgowiz's lovely dungeon level template and made a village template. Well, sort of. Take a look; it's here, on my Google Docs (and I think I set it up so anybody can get it, but I'm not sure).

In other news, I went to a birthday party today. The guest of honor was an old DM of mine who I haven't seen in a couple of years -- and haven't gamed with in far longer. Well, his son has been bugging him to do some DMing (he's probably the most Gygaxian DM I ever knew). And he might join us for Kesher's Otherness game sometime. That'd be cool.

And in other other news, I'll have more pictures up, probably Sunday night. I've been painting again...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, I love the little details and quotes that convey the atmosphere of each place.

Jeff Rients said...

This is fun stuff!

Will Douglas said...

Thank you both for your comments. It's always a bit scary to put stuff out there, but if I can get supportive comments from the rest of the community, that's a good thing.

I hope it also inspires others to get their stuff out there. I know I wouldn't have done this at all were it not for the examples of others in the gaming community, including of course Under Xylarthen's Tower (which I've played some of, you know!)

kesher said...

Keep it coming!

I don't think googledocs can be accessed by those without an account, so I'll just keep putting your stuff up here, too, until you tell me to stop... :)

http://sites.google.com/site/scribbledehobble/Home/excellence-by-others

Will Douglas said...

Sure, hosting is great so that others can see the stuff. But I'll want you to replace that one with a slightly modified version (that actually says that I'm the guy that did it.) I'll email that to you.