Sunday, September 13, 2009

I can has table!



Table!

Finally, after all these years, I have in my own home a table big enough that I can host a gaming-type activity. I also have six matching chairs (not shown). That's enough for a game, just not a huge game. To show the size of the table I took a pretty universal constant: The Holmes-edit D&D Basic Set box. Everybody should be able to judge relative size from that.

This was my dining room table while I was growing up. We moved Dad out of the house two years ago now, after Mom died, and we've been cleaning it out and hoping to sell it. But in this economy, and in that market, I don't know.

But I do know that I can has table!

2 comments:

kesher said...

Hey, looks nice! And see how slyly you also showed off your huge wargaming collection, too...

:)

Will Douglas said...

Not that huge of a collection -- I used to have many more.

And I've seen some collections that make mine look really pitiful...

But the table is nice!